Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Minors under sixteen (16) years of age are prohibited from using the Site and Services. The Site and Services are not intended for children under the age of 16. If you are under 16 years old, please do not provide personally identifiable information of any kind whatsoever on the Site or Services. We do not intentionally gather Personal Information from visitors who are under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
Types of Data We Collect
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. “Personal Information” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
Information You Provide to Us
- We may collect Personal Information from you, such as (i) your first and last name, e-mail when you complete a contact form or use the chat feature on our Site, or (ii) your email address and Bitcoin wallet address to create or use your Account.
- We ask for your Bitcoin wallet address so that you can collect Bitcoin mining rewards.
- When you make a purchase on our Site our payment processor will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, and billing information. We do not keep or store your payment information.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your Account.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail or our chat feature, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email or chat feature, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional information that you knowingly provide.
- When you post messages on the Services or on a social media site where we have a page or presence, the information contained in your posting may be republished on our Site and other users may be able to see them.
Information Collected via Technology
Use of Your Personal InformationIn general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Information in the following ways:to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Services;
- provide the Services you request;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Services;
- send you a welcome email to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes including those of third parties; and
- perform marketing or data analysis.
Use of Non-Personal Information
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site;
- to associate your Bitcoin wallet address with your Account so that you can collect Bitcoin mining rewards;
conduct quality assurance testing;
- to perform marketing; to run data analysis; to facilitate creation of your Accounts; the connect your Bitcoin wallet to your Account; and to provide technical support.
Links to Third Party Websites
Your Rights Regarding the Use of Your Personal Information
Access, Correction, Deletion
We respect your privacy rights and provide you with reasonable access to the Personal Information that you may have provided through your use of the Services. If you wish to access or amend any other Personal Information we hold about you, or to request that we delete any information about you that we have obtained from our Service, you may contact us at: email@example.com with the email subject as “Personal Information Query.”At your request, we will have any reference to you deleted or blocked in our database.
You may update, correct, or delete your Account information and preferences at any time by accessing your Account settings page on the Service. Please note that while any changes you make will be reflected in active user databases instantly or within a reasonable period of time, we may retain all information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.You may decline to share certain Personal Information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Service.
At any time, you may object to the processing of your Personal Information, on legitimate grounds, except if otherwise permitted by applicable law.
Security of Your Personal Information
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
How Long We Retain Your Data
We will keep hold of your data for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain it will depend on any legal obligations we have (such as tax recording purposes), the nature of any contracts we have in place with you, the existence of your consent or our legitimate interests as a business.
Do Not Track Signals
Notice to California Residents. The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California consumers with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. You have the right to request that businesses subject to the CCPA: (1) disclose certain information to you about their collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months; (2) delete Personal Information collected from you, subject to certain exceptions; and (3) ask whether the business sells Personal Information and right to opt-out of that sale. To request the above information, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as California Disclosure Information.